Monday, July 5, 2010

Too Much Packing!

Oh wasn't it a bit of luck, that I was born a baby duck,
With yellow socks and yellow shoes, so I may go wherever I choose
(Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack)

Hello again! Thanks for stopping by (: I've managed to get most of my packing for GM done, which is a very good thing. Still not sure if everything I have left is going to fit, but I'll get it in there somehow ;) The last camps of this length I've been to I haven't been able to bring a separate bedroll, so it's nice to not need to shove my sleeping bag in my backpack with everything else! How's your packing coming along? Have you started? Finished? Just waiting to be able to throw your toothbrush in your bag and head out the door?

For the most part, the weather for GM is looking excellent. With any luck it won't be too humid, and we'll get the rain over with the first couple of days!













I've found that putting all of my clothes in a compression bag works out fairly well, with everything else tucked in around the edges or in the outside pockets. What techniques do you use for packing? Let me know in the comments!

I had a visitor while I was packing, but there definitely won't be enough room for him!















Good luck with all of your packing, and see you on Thursday!

Days to GM: 2

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you:) I havent even finished packing yet or finished my swaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! No kitty you can't come to camp! I'm not sure I would appreciate waking up to a cat meowing! Although we do have a doggie door in our tent! Random!

    GM TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete